AT HOME – IN THE RESIDENTIAL MARKET...
The only consumer marketing and PR work that our consultancy really enjoys. In bad times as well as good. Rising to any challenge keeps us keen and bright.
So far we have helped developers in the region and their agents to sell and to rent over 3,000 apartments and houses from the low cost starter home to the high value penthouses and duplexes.
- The Edge – award winning £75M mixed use scheme of apartments, offices and retail.
- NV Buildings, Salford Quays - award winning trio of landmark buildings with 240 luxury apartments and 6 penthouses.
- Sportcity Living, East Manchester – 677 acre regeneration area surrounding the City of Manchester stadium with 360 new homes and apartments.
- South@Didsbury Point - on the site of the former Withington Hospital, South Manchester, this scheme brought 350 new apartments and houses on 15 acres.
- Radius, Prestwich - new apartments in the heart of the regeneration area of Prestwich Village, North Manchester.
- Winwick Park, Warrington - 300 new homes in 38 acres, formerly the Winwick Mental Hospital.
- Wychwood Park, Cheshire - five new ‘hamlets’ in 700 acres of parkland.
Residential property highlights include...
- Winning a Gold Medal for An Alice in Wonderland Garden at the RHS Tatton flower show to promote the Countryside Properties brand.
- Creating a Guinness Book of Records achievement for the largest mature tree ever transplanted which we conveyed from Hull to Winwick Park, Warrington with TV, radio and press coverage totalling over £1.5M. Working with Kim Wilde, the ex-popstar and keen gardening expert.
- Support for the MUFC/UNICEF annual gala dinner over several years for residential clients.
- A photographic exhibition with a private viewing for Sir Alex Ferguson and the first team of MUFC in a duplex penthouse at NV Buildings.
- Working on three Salford Triathlons for Countryside as the main sponsor and promoting the brand within that context.
- Working with and promoting international fashion designer Ben de Lisi who designed many key components on The Edge and NV Buildings interiors.
Meredith Thomas Public Relations PR achieved some excellent results for us over the years, particularly in terms of our iconic projects like The Edge and NV Buildings.
Their creative thinking and industry insight is complimented by a confident, well schooled and totally professional approach to their work.
They helped to build and to safeguard the brand and reputation of Countryside Properties at an important stage in the company’s evolution.
Former Associate Marketing Director
Countryside Properties NW